Monday, September 30, 2013

OUTFITPOST/ SELFIE









Here's a new outfitpost with a couple of so called "selfies". I was wearing a new vest/jacket from AAIKO and a top from SUPERTRASH. On the second pic I'm wearing the same outfit. On the third one, I'm wearing a T-shirt from DAPHNEA, with leather sleeves. And a fluffy vest from MISS CHARM. On the last pic I'm wearing the SUPERTRASH top again and a blazer from H&M. 
I really love that I can mix all of these items together, to personalize my style. I bought the SUPERTRASH top yesterday at Vrouw Women's Wear. And I really love the toughness of it!

Also, as you can tell, I was trying out some extra features on my phone. It turns out I have a beauty filter on my phone to make the perfect selfies! And by using a timer, you don't have the weird long arm thing. I like it!

Thanks for visiting! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment