Thursday, September 12, 2013

B-DAY GIFTS






28th of August is my birthday. This year I was on my holiday at Indonesia, that day we were on Bali to be precise. I celebrated with a big hamburger with french fries and trying out some cocktails at night. So.. I wasn't home with my family and my colleagues this time.  And I got my presents a few days later when I arrived at work. 
And they bought me some really nice gifts! Above you can see the gifts I got from my colleagues. They got me a hot iron holster, which is ideal for my flat iron and I can put it anywhere like the sink or sidetable. It sticks to the surface and I can put my flat iron in it whithout getting burnmarks. And I'm also saving space.
The other things I got from them are these handcare things, a scrub and a lotion for soft hands and a really nice bodycrème for the softess skin. I'm trying it later this evening.
From my parents I got a perfect jacket/vest from Aaiko. It's made from partly suedine and partly a leatherish kind of material and it fits really well. I also love the colour! The jacket/vest will be in my next blogpost about my shopping spree.
So these were the sweetest b-day gifts from my lovely colleagues and parents. With my sister I always go out for lunch for our birthdays. When it's hers, I buy her lunch and when it's mine, she buys me lunch.
It's often the only way to really make time for each other, since we both have busy lives.
The gift I got from my sweet boyfriend was a beautiful white golden ring, in the shape of a cross, with little diamonds on each end. If you guys follow me on Instagram you probably have seen the picture.
Thanks for visiting!
xo
















No comments:

Post a Comment