Saturday, October 5, 2013

INSTADIARY #2


 

  




Here you can see my little bit messy instadiary#2. There are some selfies, some food, cute animals and random thingy's. I'll explain to you what everything is..
from left to right:
1. Hot chocolate! Perfect for those chilly days.
2. A funny picture at Ikea with my little sister peaking over my shoulder.
3. Mmm homemade pizza. ( tomato, mushrooms, broccoli, cashewnuts and lots of cheese )
4. Homemade salad. ( rucola, lettuce, cashew, cherry tomato's and cucumber )
5. Me looking like an alien with foils in my hair. Getting my hair dyed.
6. My cute little chinchilla girl's Dunya and Desie, nose to nose.
7. New pillow's on my couch.
8. Sunrise while driving to work.
9. Selfie with a 40's look.
10. Positive quote.


No comments:

Post a Comment