Thursday, September 5, 2013

I'M BACK!
























Hi, here I am again, back from beautiful Indonesia. It was an amazing holiday and we did all of the things we wanted to do and saw some really amazing nature and culture. We had a swim with dolphins, had a ride on a elephant, I got to hold a python and feed flying dogs.
It was a long trip from Holland to Indonesia and back, but it was worth it.
I have some photo's I took with my phone, but the most great photo's were taken with our camera. And.. I will show some of them after we sorted them out. Because we took a lot of pictures. And by a lot, I really really mean A LOT.
We were afraid to miss something and we were looking from left to right constantly when we were in the van with our driver. 
Also, the people are so friendly, and the food is so good. 
Hope you had a lovely summer as well!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment