Sunday, September 15, 2013

SHOPPING SPREE FALL/WINTER 2013










Lately I have done a little bit of shopping. I still have a lot of things that are on trend for upcoming fall/winter, but a few new garnments are never out of place;)
I'll explain what everything on the photo's above is:
1. Faux leather skort from loavies.com.
2. A "chill" T-shirt from Pieces.
3. A comfy though sexy top from Supertrash bought at VROUW     Womenswear.
4. Skinny tie dye jeans from Supertrash bought at VROUW Womenswear.
5. Kick ass leather boots from SPM shoes.
6. Leather and suedine jacket from Aaiko, bought at VROUW Womenswear.

I really love my new clothes, especially the ones from Supertrash and Aaiko. There made from nice rich materials so they fit really well.
Thanks for visiting! Have a nice sunday!
xo Jessy.

No comments:

Post a Comment