Thursday, September 19, 2013

MAGIC TOUCH





Here's a little review from the body cream I got from my lovely girls at work. It's the "magic touch cherry blossom & rice milk body cream" from Rituals. It's the first time I've got something from Rituals. And I know they've got really great stuff. But most of the time I don't spend that much money on a bodylotion or something like that. But if you get it for a present, it's most likely that you get addicted to it and you'll buy it again yourself!
It smells really nice and has got a great texture. It feels like it melts in to your skin.  I'm really happy with it and sure I will buy it again once this jar is empty.
But I hope that will take a long time because I'm really carefull with using it :)
Thanks for visiting my blog!
xo Jessy.

No comments:

Post a Comment